POSITION TITLE: Director/Pastor to Students
• Oversee and lead Youth Ministry and serve as a key staff member who provides staff leadership for all youth ministries (7-12th grade)
• Pursue the mission and vision of the church as it pertains to Youth Ministry, families, and surrounding community
• Plan events for service, fellowship, outreach and fun with a goal to broaden the youth’s participation of life in the body of the church
• Develop/adopt a purposeful curriculum that is relevant to teenagers
• Provide opportunities for effective evangelism and ministry to un-churched teenagers in the area
• Mentor and shepherd individual teens to bring them to maturity in Christ
• Attend school functions and other activities that student participate
• Recruit, train, and shepherd adult volunteer leaders and student volunteers
• Four-year Degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of two years experience in Student Ministry (para-church or church) that experienced growth in numbers and changed lives.
• Strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a commitment to serve Him
• Gospel-centered Bible teaching gifts that particularly engage and connect teens through various use of contemporary media
• A demonstrated team player; understand importance of communication throughout the organization as a valuable tool in creating unity
• Excellent skills in verbal and written communication
If you would like to apply for this position, please email Rose Chomik with a cover letter and resume.