Stepping Stones Preschool
Guiding children through their early years is an amazing privilege! At Stepping Stones, we provide a safe, loving and caring environment for your child to grow, learn and reach his/her highest potential. We value children and love seeing them discover the world around them through a Christian worldview.
Christ-centered learning is the foundation of our curriculum. Our program allows children to explore God’s Word and world through developmentally appropriate activities. Children at Stepping Stones enjoy learning through creative play, small and large group activities, individualized instruction as well as hands-on learning centers. Our well-trained teachers guide the children through the creative curriculum in order to cultivate their love for learning based on Jesus and HisWord.
Learning is cooperative. Teachers desire to partner with parents to help their children grow. At Stepping Stones, we value parents and want to make sure regular communication occurs. We do this through emails, parent conferences, and monthly newsletters. In addition, we encourage parents to share in their child’s preschool experience by volunteering in the classroom or with special events.
We look forward to sharing Christ’s love with your child!
2018-2019 School Year
Children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2018 and fully potty-trained. This class runs from September 2018 - May 2019 with a class limit of 15 students.
Days: Mon, Wed, Fri
Days: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
Three Year Old Class
Children must be 3 years old by September 1, 2018 and fully potty-trained. This class runs from September 2018-May 2019 with a class limit of 12 students.
Days: Mon, Wed, Fri
Days: Mon, Wed
2 1/2 Year Old Class
Children must be 2 years old by September 1, 2018. Children do not need to be potty-trained. This class runs January 2019-May 2019 with a class limit of 10 students.
- Bible Story & Prayer
- Circle Time
- Learning Centers: Art, Math, Language Arts, and STEM Centers
- Sensory Play & Dramatic Play
- Music & Movement
- Games & Outdoor Play
- Snack Time
- Added Bonus: We utilize a carline for easy preschool drop-off and pick-up!
Special Events, Guests & Field Trips
Lunch Bunch - Wednesdays, 11:30am - 12:30pm
Lunch Bunch is an optional special event for an additional fee. The preschoolers bring a packed lunch and enjoy an extended day of fun and friends.
Learning Clubs - Selected Dates, 11:30am - 1:00pm
Learning Clubs are optional and are offered throughout the year for an additional fee. Themes include art, music, or science. The preschoolers bring in a packed lunch and enjoy an extended day of fun and learning.
We would love for your child to be a part of our enriching program! To enroll, simply click on the link to download our 2018-2019 Enrollment Application. See below for more information regarding enrollment.
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- If the class is full, applications are kept on file and your child will be added to a waiting list. You will be notified when an opening is available.
- Nonrefundable first-time enrollment fee is $50
- Nonrefundable re-enrollment fee is $25
- Tuition is due at the first of each month.
- If tuition is paid in full by August 1st you will receive 5% off your tuition
- If tuition is paid by an automatic payment plan (taken directly from your checking/savings account on the first of every month) you will receive 2% off your tuition.
- If you have more than one child in Stepping Stones, you will receive a 5% discount off the tuition of the second child enrolled in the same school year.
- A 10% late fee will be assessed at the 15th of each month.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour of our facilities, please contact Tiffany Lake, Preschool Director.